- Tuesday December 5th, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Wednesday December 6th, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Thursday December 7th, 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Friday December 8th, 8:00AM – 3:00PM
Hermance Machine Company
178 Campbell Street,
Williamsport, PA 17701
Admission to the show is FREE. All times are open to general public viewing. Booked times will be used to sand customer supplied product.
Want to schedule your demo with your own materials?
If you want to bring your own material for your demo please call the Hermance office at 866-326-8131, times are limited.
Plan your stay
Omnirobotic Panel Sanding Assistant
Omnirobotic will present the latest design of the Panel Sanding Assistant. The same technology but with an improved ergonomic design and new laser probing sensors technology.
- Fully autonomous The robot see, understand and, sand panels autonomously thanks to AutonomyOS™
- Dual tables multipanelsTwo independent work zones for higher productivity allow continuous robot AND human operation.
- Vacuum tables Two Automatic Vacuum Tables that hold any number of panels of any sizes for higher productivity. Zero setup time!
- Collaborative Robot Collaborative robotics enabling humans to work safely alongside the robot in real time on vacuum tables for higher productivity. The operators can performs secondary operation on panels directly on the table before pressing the GO (green) button to start the robotic sanding process, thus activating the vacuum on the table.
- 8 Year, Zero Maintenance Robust and low maintenance IP67 Robot (0 Maintenance for the first 8 years) reducing operating cost
- Standard Square Sander Standard pneumatic orbital sander. Easy to replace pneumatic sander reducing operating cost and downtime. Those sanders are cheap yet durable and easy to find. Replacing them takes 10 minutes.
- Automatic Registration Autonomous machine Registration eliminating costly mechanical tune up.
- Laser Detection Accurate laser Recessed corner detection for impeccable sanding. No need for human touchups
- Corner Detection Preference Corner Detection Preference. Selectable number of corner detection (0, 2 or 4) to match your company productivity vs quality ratio
- Simple Operator Interface
- Simple mechanical buttons operator interface (2 minute training) reducing operating cost
- 4 selectable sanding presets using mechanical selector switch
- Adjustable Sanding Parameters
- Fully Configurable Sanding Presetss for each panel section (Recessed surface, Recessed Perimeter and Raised Surfaces) for impeccable sanding
- Adjustable sanding speed @ +/- 1mm/s and sanding overlap @ +/- 1mm for impeccable sanding
- Adjustable force compensator allowing to set two sanding force depending of media grit @ +/- 1 Newton accuracy for impeccable sanding
- ButterFly internal corner sanding for impeccable sanding
- ButterFly external corner sanding for impeccable sanding
Collision prevention using 3D perception avoiding downtime and reducing operating cost
Media Changer Single abrasive media changer (manual button to change media)
- Media timer Media wear timer reducing operating cost
- Media Detector Media detector to avoid damaging the sander pad if the abrasive is not present, reducing operating cost
- Extended warranty on OmniBrain™ (parts and labor)*
- 1 Year Onsite Support*
- 1 Year Remote Support**
* Transport, Traveling & living expenses are cost + 20%
** Requires Security update services
Panel Sanding Assistant
Specially designed for kitchen cabinet manufacturers, this advanced sanding machine will help you face the skilled labor-shortage and boost your productivity.
About Hermance Machine Company
Hermance Machine Company is a division of the Wurth Baer Supply Company. They offer a wide selection of quality industrial woodworking equipment from the U.S. and abroad. They specialize in woodworking machinery which is on display at their 60,000 square foot showroom in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.